Professional services firms today face a number of significant challenges, from managing the flow of information and data within global networks, to the management of their reputation, to the prospect of significant claims in legal and regulatory proceedings.
Acting for eight of the top 10 accountancy firms, our UK Professional Services practice is known as the ‘go-to’ team for business-critical disputes and is regarded as one of the most effective in London. We also have extensive experience advising a wide range of other professional services firms, including lawyers, valuers, surveyors, trustees and financial services professionals.
With our far-reaching expertise in matters that involve significant litigation risk, reputational and regulatory issues, we understand the challenges you face and will work with you to help you mitigate the many risks that surround you and your business.
We advise on a full range of issues which affect professional services firms, including:
- claims and regulatory investigations (both claimant and defendant)
- risk management
- transactional Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) formation and terms of participation
- work for professional clients
- intellectual property and brand protection
- technology and outsourcing
- business restructuring
- partnership rights and disputes (including managing recruitment and retirement/expulsion, restraint of trade and discrimination issues)
- data protection